Categories of visitors entitled to free admission and reduced-price tickets
Proof of eligibility for free entry is to be shown when picking up your tickets.
- Children under 18 years of any nationality, showing passport or id card. Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by adults;
- Persons with disabilities are entitled to free priority access only if their handicap is certified under Law 104/92, D.M. 507/97 and D.M. 13/2019;
- Scholars; university students and teachers
- Student groups and teachers
- Tour guides and interpreters
- Journalists of the European Union. They are requested to show a valid certificate for the current year, in Italian or in English for foreign citizens (i.e. Press Card); Non-EU journalists only if enrolled in the Italian Association of Journalists.
- Employees of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism;
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM);
- In case of studies and researches authorized by an Italian or international university, academy, school, research institute, or cultural organization, or by the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, or for other justifiable reasons, the requesting parties may be granted free admission authorized by the Director of the Uffizi Galleries, which is valid only for specified periods of time;
- Discover free admission days in 2019!
REDUCED-PRICE TICKET ( 2 € )
- European Union citizens only, aged +18 | -26 upon showing passport or ID, and citizens of non-EU Countries only upon mutual agreement (Norway, Island, Switzerland, Liechtenstein).