The benefits of booking
It is usually the case to find long queues to enter the museums of the Uffizi Galleries, especially during peak season. To reduce your waiting time, you can book your visit and buy tickets to enter at a specific time.
PLEASE NOTE! For access on Saturdays and public holidays, reservations must be made at least one day in advance, in compliance with the Decree-Law no. 52 of 22.04.2021
How much does it cost to book tickets?
- € 4 for The Uffizi
- € 3 for Pitti Palace
- € 3 for the Boboli Gardens
- Free for school groups
- Buying your tickets online. Use the B-ticket platform to book the day and the time you want to visit and then pay for your ticket/s. You will receive a confirmation email that you need to keep.
- Go to the museum ticket office. Present your confirmation email, either printed or on your smartphone or tablet, and you will receive your admission ticket/s. For the Uffizi, you will need to go to Door 3 (reservations).
Booking by phone
- Call +39 055294883.
- Our operators can answer you in Italian and in the most widely used languages. The service is available from 8:30am to 6:30pm, from Monday to Friday, and from 8:30am to 12:30pm on Saturdays.
- After choosing the day and time of your visit, you will receive a booking code.
- Go to the museum ticket office. When you present your booking code, you can pay for and receive your tickets. For the Uffizi, you will need to go to Door 3 (reservations).
Bookings in Florence
You can purchase your tickets to visit the Uffizi Galleries at the following ticket offices:
- Ticket office at the Uffizi (pre-sale service). If there are queues, then it is better to go to other sales points.
- Ticket office at Pitti Palace
- Ticket office at the National Archaeological Museum of Florence (Piazza della Santissima Annunziata 9b, Florence).
- Ticket office at the Orsanmichele Museum (Via de'Calzaiuoli, Florence).
- Ticket offices in all the State museums in Florence, like the National Museum of Bargello (Via del Proconsolo 4, Florence).
For school groups accompanied by teachers from the European Union, bookings are required and free of charge.
Bookings are only possible by calling +39 055294883 until the maximum number of school groups guaranteed (daily quota) has been reached, as set by the Director.
When the daily quota has been reached, students and teachers can enter the museums as individual visitors, according to the regular admission conditions complying with:
- the existing legislation on ticketing (Free admission and reduced-price tickets);
- the existing rules concerning booking (Booking);
- the existing rules concerning groups (Extra fee for large groups and Mandatory use of earphones).
Groups of 8 people or more are obliged to use earphones, which allow guides to use a moderate tone of voice. School groups are also obliged to use earphones, both those in the daily maximum number of groups allowed and those entering as individuals, as per the Regulations and taking into account the exceptions already foreseen. Accompanying teachers are, in this case, considered tourist guides.
Free-admission days/time slots
It is not possible to make reservations and priority admissions are not valid (such as for card and pass holders), except for disabled visitors and people accompanying them by law, pregnant women and school groups included in the maximum number of school groups guaranteed per day (daily quota), as set by the Director.